Sunday, August 18, 2013

Letter #55


Dear Family

We had a rougher of rough weeks. a TON of appointments falling through and investigators droping baptismal dates like no tomorrow. but it is alright. Our ward is soo funny. there are only like 19 people who come to church. and it is SO fun to get to know them. I have to say that Sunday sacrament meeting is my favorite part of the week. 

So we had a lesson with a really great women. In the lesson she felt the spirit and began to be a little emotional. I asked her about it and she said it feels right. And then we talked about the Spirit and His role and helped her recognize what she was feeling. And she even came to church. Very awesome person.

I know the Gospel is true. And I am greatful for eternal families. I know there is a God and that He has order and power. I am greatful for a prophet. I am greatful for mothers. arent they awesome!!! I love you all and have fun!!

Love 
Vanhin Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment