Sunday, August 18, 2013

Letter #54


Dear famlily friends, loved ones and not so loved ones,
This weeks letter will be short. :( but the best part of the week is that we had 4 investigators in church!!! and I personally believe we will have 4 baptisms next week!!! I am stoked!!!! but, it still a big if and we will work as hard as we can, and I love this work!!!
So this week was pretty good. We had some GREAT experiances with members helping out the work. Our branch is a tiny little guy. 20 active, 20 not so active. But the Spirit is way strong!! I know this is the lords work and I am greatful for the chance to be His tool. I know this Gospel is true because of what it does to people. There is truely a light in the eyes of those that follow the gospel and all the little things, such as health, beauty, and happiness are obtained to the fullest. iTs great!!!
I love you all and I hope Life is going great!!! be safe and love EVERYONE!!!!
Love
Vanhin Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment