Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Letter #89

Dear Family

last week was good. I am OFFICIALLY trunky i think. It hit half way through the week. BUt we are staying busy!!
 
We have a baptism this Saturday!!! woo hoo!!! go team!!! She is SO cool!! the girl being baptized. This ward is sweet and I love hte members here!!
 
Some of the members dont remember my name, they just remember I leave in June. And every week they ask, "So when do you leave??? ah ha....." so yeah that doesnt help.
 
I love repentance and the chance we all have to change for the better. I love my Savior and His uplifting power to help us. I am excited to be the man that my Heavenly Father wants me to be and I need all the help I can get.

I love you all and I love missionary work. Have fun and be safe!!! I love the Bood of Mormon and Rauma. the city I am in.
 
Rakkaudella
Vanhin Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment