Thursday, March 14, 2013

Letter #34

Dear Family,

This last week was really cool. I went down to Savonlinna for the day.
There is a great castle in that city and now I can say I have been to two of the 4 castles in Finland. Way cool. But this one is definately way more castle ish like and it has a little Russian flare to it. I
think. Oh, I also had my first EVER baptismal interview. WAY cool. It was a very sweet guy in Kuopio who is really prepared. The Lord is really preparing people and we have a baptism this next week. It is amazing how your faith grows and you see the hand of the Lord, like the Brother of Jared did, touch the lives of people.(not stones, but people:)

This week my gratitude for haveing a prophet has grown. It is one of the main points, if not the point that we have a living prophet today. I know that he is God s representitive on Earth, but what is cool that what ever the prophet says under direction of the Spirit, it is as if God himself was saying it. To me that is really cool. And I am way excited for General Conference!!

That is pretty much all I got. Life is going good, living the gospel dream. :) :)
I love you all and I am grateful to have you as Family and Friends.
Have a good week!!
Love
Vanhin Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment