Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Letter #43


Dear Family
 
It was SOOO COOL to speak to you all!! I love you!!! wow, what a week. The best parts of the week happened as follows in order of bestest to still pretty sweet! 1 I talked to my family!!! 2 I gave my first blessing to an elderly women in FINNISH!!! 3 our investigators are really cool!! 4 we had some really good fish and 5 we had a new investigator come to church!!! So, way busy!!
 
Im sorry I dont have much time, but I want you to know I love you and that it was GREAT to speak to you!!! Thank you so much for all you do!! I love being out here and I know that this gospel is true! I love the Book of Mormon and I know it to be true!!! Thank you for your love and your support!!
Love
Elder Waite
 
Fresh Market- Im sorry it has taken a while but thank you SOO much for everything!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment