Sunday, December 29, 2013

Letter #69

Dearest Family, Friends, good acquaintances and JOCELYN!!!!

HOW IS IT GOING!!!!!!

Life in the good North is pretty good. So we had change calls, and turns out, I will not be Zone Leader anymore, I got DEMOTED to dog sledder. I use a dog sled and the missions 12 dog powered huskies to transport copies of the BOM to missionaries as well as deliver Christmas Packages to them. Its quite a big job, we missionaries call it the "Elder Santa" spot. Basically I am just one big conduit for all sorts of stuff relating to missionary work here.:)

JUST KIDDING!!! pretty good right? but I am opening a new city called Lohja, it has never had missionaries there before and guess what, I am TRAINING!!! my second time!!! oh there really is joy in the posterity!!! (Jocelyn please explain) :) I am excited!!!

We had a tougher week than usual, we took a hit in the teaching pool department, a couple of investigators dropped us. But that is Otay, because we had one come to church.and there was much rejoicing, yeahhhhhh....
and I dont have a Christmas call organized yet, but most likely it will happen on Christmas(go figure) at 7 or 8 oclock my time. and for you math people out there that is about 10 to 11 oclock in the morning for you all. And next week i will have that in concrete, o tay??

I love you all!! I sent your christmas stuff!! but dont be too excited, tis very tiny. not much. There is a Christmas FINNISH market going on in Helsinki, so I will browse through there and get stuff. So maybe real Christmas will come later. 

I love you, I miss you, but i dont want to hug you, because I got 6-8 months left and I like it. I have had SOOO many cool experiances and testimony builder moments its incredible!! I love this work and this time of year to celebrate the birth of our Savior. Thank you for your love and support. Have fun and read the Book of Mormon.!!! than share it with others!!! love you!!

best wishes
Vanhin Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment