Monday, December 9, 2013

Letter #67

dear family

This week is great!! I love being a missionary because you are givin so much to do and so little time and it is SO fun to trust the Lord and know that His work gets done when "put our shoulder to the wheel"

I am very grateful for my family and friends!! in that order too!!! thank you for all your love and support!!! we had a great thanksgiving this week!! two american families got together and had us come over and it was SO fun!! everything traditional style it was great!!! 

So next week i give a talk in my ward. first ever official Ward talk i´ve given on my mission. i will be talking about missionary work and how everyone IS a missionary when they are friends. ANd how all missionary work is is being their friend and then kinda offer salvation through Jesus Christ so no biggy. :) :)

I love you all and i think your hte best!!

Love 
Vanhin waite

No comments:

Post a Comment